Dear SZD Customers,
Due to the growing number of technical inquires concerning SZD gliders for which the Allstar PZL Glider remains the owner of the Type Certificate, we introduce payment for technical support. These services will be charged at the rate of 35 EUR per each hour of work of our specialists prepaid to Allstar bank account.
- Clarifying technical issues related to the safe operation, inspection, maintenance, repair, and maintenance of physical airworthiness of gliders;
- Correcting or coordinating the creation of simple airworthiness documents (programs, additions to the instructions, etc.);
- Support for the implementation of individual service bulletins, development of additional instructions, programs, drawings and sketches, then sent to the customer via email;
- Verification of glider documentation;
- Other activities not listed above requiring the engagement of our specialist.
We set the rate of 1 hour for each inquiry. If extension of the time and thus higher fee is necessary, we would prior notice the Customer of such need.
We announce the release of the mandatory Service Bulletin BE‑063/SZD‑50-3/2014 "PUCHACZ" for SZD‑50-3 Puchacz.
Following the information from 08/01/2014, we kindly inform about new EASA airworthiness directive AD 2014‑0015 for SZD‑50-3 Puchacz sailplanes. The AD concerns the conditions of inspection of airbrake torque tube in the fuselage. The effective date is January 28, 2014. The AD is available at ad.easa.europa.eu/ad/2014‑0015.
PAD No.: 13-182 - Notification of the proposal to issue an airworthines directive for SZD-50-3 "Puchacz"
Please be informed that the European Aviation Safety Agency has just announced the proposal of airworthiness directive for SZD‑50-3 "Puchacz" sailplane under PAD No.: 13‑182.
This AD will concern the inspection of torque tube in air brake control system in the fuselage. All the details of the inspection mentioned are available in the service bulletin BE‑062/SZD‑50-3/2013 „PUCHACZ”.
Special offer! Demo glider for sale:
- SZD‑51-1 Junior read more
Responding to requests from users of our gliders, we publish the Service Information Letter on the recommended maintenance practices for aileron's and elevator's pushrods of SZD gliders. The SIL‑001/SZD/201
- Revised EASA Type Certificate for the SZD-51-1 Junior
- New simplified maintenance rules for SZD-51-1 Junior, life-limit doubled
- See how SZD gliders are made
- Technical Support Rules
- Mandatory Service Bulletin BE-063/SZD-50-3/2014 for SZD-50-3 Puchacz
- SZD-54-2 Perkoz with Canadian Type Certificate
- AD for SZD-50-3 Puchacz sailplanes
- PAD No.: 13-182 - Notification of the proposal to issue an airworthines directive for SZD-50-3 "Puchacz"
- SZD 54-2 Perkoz received EASA Type Certificate (TC)
- Service Bulletin BE-062/SZD-50-3/2013 for SZD-50-3 Puchacz