Following the information from 08/01/2014, we kindly inform about new EASA airworthiness directive AD 2014‑0015 for SZD‑50-3 Puchacz sailplanes. The AD concerns the conditions of inspection of airbrake torque tube in the fuselage. The effective date is January 28, 2014. The AD is available at ad.easa.europa.eu/ad/2014‑0015.
- We are updating our website - more information soon
- Revised EASA Type Certificate for the SZD-51-1 Junior
- New simplified maintenance rules for SZD-51-1 Junior, life-limit doubled
- See how SZD gliders are made
- Technical Support Rules
- Mandatory Service Bulletin BE-063/SZD-50-3/2014 for SZD-50-3 Puchacz
- SZD-54-2 Perkoz with Canadian Type Certificate
- AD for SZD-50-3 Puchacz sailplanes
- PAD No.: 13-182 - Notification of the proposal to issue an airworthines directive for SZD-50-3 "Puchacz"
- SZD 54-2 Perkoz received EASA Type Certificate (TC)